Friday 12 May 2017

Fantastic Voyage reflective statement

The unit has had its ups and downs for me. This task has been a challenge and a hand full but i feel that many of the difficult situations that i have been  ive been able to fix them and get on with the task at hand. I felt at the start that I knew what i was doing, then i started to drift off. I did find this task hard and i feel that my work could be cleaned up and altered.Ii feel that I wasted time trying to think of a better idea after the pitch that I feel disappointed in the way that my work looks.  I will spent more time though during the holidays with bettering my skills so i can incorporate them into this animation.  On the other hand I feel that a lot of planning even before the Pitch went into this, and my skills in other aspects such as Photoshop and Maya have improved so much from the start. i understand how y models should look and creating the most simple shape can become so much more. I  will during this holiday to keep improving my skills in Maya an Photoshop for the second year. so that i will be prepared for what comes my way. I feel this year has been a roller coaster but net year will hopefully be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment